Efficient snow management with TechnoAlpin
Effective snow management is the key to the efficient use of water, energy and human resources for snowmaking.
What are the main aspects that need to be considered?
1. Energy efficiency through
• accurate capacity calculations for the snowmaking installation,
• the choice and use of the right snow guns for the purpose involved,
• good snow quality (since less water is needed to produce good, dry snow),
• the use of off-peak electricity for more cost-effective snowmaking,
• energy management with ATASSplus for the optimum use of resources (water, power and snowmaking windows).
2. Efficiency in the use of human resources through
• user-friendly systems
• reliability for lower maintenance requirements.