TechnoAlpin employs oil-free compressors from Kaeser
Kaeser oil-free compressors offer a number of advantages that make them the ideal solution for use with snow guns.
The following factors have proved decisive for the snow experts' policy of close collaboration with Europe's leading compressed air system provider:
• Dry-running piston compressors for minimum maintenance. An oil-free system obviously means there is no oil to be changed.
• None of the starting problems encountered with oil-lubricated compressors.
• Eco-friendly solution: With no oil in the compressor, there is no risk of environmental pollution.
• The much smaller number of components compared with vane compressors brings a significant reduction in complexity and a clear increase in reliability. According to the manufacturer's statistics, the KCT 840 currently has a failure rate of less than 1%.
• Another critical aspect for TechnoAlpin is the fact that the snow guns can be positioned at any angle without having to worry about the oil supply.
For over ten years, TechnoAlpin has been making highly successful use of Kaeser oil-free compressors, with 9000 of them now deployed worldwide.