2015 Training Courses
Registration will soon open for 2015 TechnoAlpin training courses, aimed at resort managers and snow-making technicians. We are proud to announce that in 2014 over 350 individuals attended these courses, gaining important knowledge regarding the structure, use and maintenance of snow guns. This ensures more efficient application of the systems, also safeguarding resources and preventing possible technical issues. But the courses don't just cover snow guns: TechnoAlpin also offers the chance to get to grips with the pump stations and the ATASSplus and Liberty control software.
The modules available in 2015 are:
- Configuration and Operation of Snow Guns – General Overview
- Configuration and Operation of Snow Guns – Electrical Engineering
- Servicing and Maintenance of TechnoAlpin Snow-Making Systems
- Configuration and Operation of T40 and TF10
- Operation and Use of ATASSplus and Data Line
- ATASSplus for Managers: Working Effectively with ATASSplus
- Operation and Use of TechnoAlpin Pump Stations
- Liberty Basics
- Rubis, Safyr and Borax Servicing
- Liberty and Data Line
The courses will be held both at our central headquarters in Bolzano (Italy), in Italian and German, and in Flüelen (Switzerland), in German and French. Courses can also be organized at or near the customer's premises, on request.
Further information will be available soon on our website.