Great success for the 2014 training sessions
TechnoAlpin has offered a vast array of training courses for years now. This year, for the first time, 7 different modules were offered, held in Bolzano (Italy), Flüelen (Switzerland), Vuokatti (Finland) and Sunne (Sweden):
- Configuration and operation of snow guns – general overview
- Configuration and operation of snow guns – electrical engineering
- Servicing and maintenance of TechnoAlpin snow-making systems
- Configuration and operation of T40 and TF10
- ATASSplus for managers: working effectively with ATASSplus
- Operation and use of ATASSplus and data line
- Operation and use of TechnoAlpin pump stations
This year, 29 training courses have been organized and around 220 have attended – a TechnoAlpin record. The maximum number of participants for each course is 10; this means that the technicians coming from the various different ski resorts have the chance to really get to know one another and also exchange information and useful advice, as well as guaranteeing greater interaction with the instructor.
Participants on the TechnoAlpin courses learn important information about the build, use and maintenance of snow guns. This ensures efficient use of the systems, but also the safeguarding of resources and the prevention of possible technical problems. But the courses don't just cover snow guns: TechnoAlpin also offers the chance to get to grips with the pump stations and the ATASSplus control software.
The TechnoAlpin team are already working on organizing the next training courses planned for February 2015.