Quality and competence are always a priority at TechnoAlpin
In March 2013, TechnoAlpin gained EN ISO 3834-2 certification for the quality of its fusion welding for metallic materials. This underlines the great importance afforded to welding and welding quality at TechnoAlpin.
Welding quality is tough to verify. Indeed, the quality of a welding process cannot be fully monitored by checking the product. Rather, it must be "built in", and that's why TechnoAlpin decided to obtain recognition under EN ISO 3834-2, which sets out the "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials".
The standard's main objectives are:
- to assure TechnoAlpin's competence by applying adequate controls in the welding process and to provide a method for demonstrating our ability to make products of specific quality
- to assure our clients that our products conform to the required quality standards
- to establish quality requirements for welding in workshops and on site
- to provide a basis for evaluating the welding capacity and ability of a constructor and its personnel
- to use suitable techniques to ensure good product quality at all times.
For TechnoAlpin, this certification is a useful tool for establishing and maintaining the quality requirements for welding.