The TF10 snow gun is a fully automatic, low-pressure type fan gun. It can be supplied as a mobile snow gun or as a fixed installation, mounted on a lift, 1.6 m tower or arm. The TF10 has amazing projection capability and distributes the snow over a large area. Moreover, the quality of the snow is consistent over the entire area. The slope preparation time is also significantly reduced.
The TF10 is made up of the following components:
- turbine barrel with fan motor on the rear
- oil-free compressor unit
- valve block with seamless WEDGE WIRE stainless steel filter insert
- motor valves with sealed limit stop switches and integrated drain assembly
- pressure and temperature sensors and electrical system including LED headlight and flashlight
- user interface with color screen and LED-backlit keys, protective canopy and anti-vandalism features
The vertical height of the snow gun can be adjusted manually and there is a motorized horizontal oscillation mechanism with manual release accessory. Access to the swivel lever, height adjustment facility and valve block is provided on the same side of the machine.
The menu driven control panel features LED key illumination which makes the TF10 extremely user-friendly.